Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

View Only
  • 1.  Reseller Vendors

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 08-30-2023 04:55 PM
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

I am vetting my first reseller vendor.  Any guidance on what I should be asking or collecting for initial due diligence?

• 2.  RE: Reseller Vendors

Posted 08-31-2023 07:38 AM
      |   view attached

See our list of documents we collect based off risk to the business. We rank based off level 1-3 with 1 being high risk 2 being medium risk and 3 low/no risk.  

Greg Schilder

Vendor Manager

ONE AMERICAN BANK 

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email from ONE AMERICAN BANK and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and/or protected by copyright law. Copying and/or communicating any part of either this message or any attachments in full or in part to others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and/or any attachments contained within, you may not read, use, copy, distribute or rely on this email and any attachments. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender via email. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to ONE AMERICAN BANK.

Attachment(s)