Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

View Only
  • 1.  Who uses Venminder?

Posted 11-27-2023 02:16 PM
    Those of you who have been using the Venminder platform for a while, would you be so kind to answer some of my questions? You can reach out to me by direct message by selecting my name/my profile and choosing "Send a Message" by the three dots. 
    Send a Message

• 2.  RE: Who uses Venminder?

Posted 11-27-2023 06:36 PM

Following....  I would like to know if people are liking it.  Our company was considering using them.

• 3.  RE: Who uses Venminder?

Posted 11-27-2023 06:52 PM

Jodi

Our Credit Union has been using the full range of services from Venminder – we are 100% satisfied with the level of service.

Dennis

• 4.  RE: Who uses Venminder?

Posted 11-27-2023 06:56 PM

I concur, love using Venminder Enterprise platform. Been very helpful and less expensive than trying to hire that type of support. And we have an awesome rep "Josh" amd when he was out the backup was just as good or should I say just as great! 

Greg Schilder

Vendor Manager

ONE AMERICAN BANK 

• 5.  RE: Who uses Venminder?

Posted 11-27-2023 06:55 PM

Hi Jodi, happy to share, let me know when you available.

Thanks,

Greg Schilder

Vendor Manager

ONE AMERICAN BANK 

• 6.  RE: Who uses Venminder?

Posted 11-28-2023 10:27 AM

Resending some info I sent to a similar question a few months ago...

We use Venminder and are generally happy with it, given its low price. We use RiskRecon and Argos and pay for those services with flex money, which we purposely use up before the end of each year, paying any remaining balances owed by separate invoice. Venminder is still relatively young in this space, but they seem to be adding features and functionality at a good pace. Other comments:

• It's quick and easy to add custom fields, and specify the order in which they appear in the online interface
    • Questionnaires are fairly robust and able to handle complex logic
    • There are widgets for due diligence (Oversight) tasks that can help you manage your periodic reviews
    • When you upload a new contract, Venminder will populate all the important terms/dates for you (I'm assuming this feature is available for all customers)
    • Other features we don't currently use – Vendiligence (purchasable assessment reports), Onboarding/Offboarding/Lifecycle Management, VenMonitor (big picture risk views of the entire inventory), Issue Management, SLA Management, and Financial Spend Analysis
    • Venminder provides various purchasable services such as full assessments, contract reviews, etc.
    • Their license is enterprise-wide, so you can add as many users as you want
    • Argos Risk is a nice add-on that give you alerts related to a vendor's financial health, such as Pending Litigation, M&A activity, financial report highlights, managerial changes, etc.
    • Improvement Opportunities
      • Reports are not as customizable as we would prefer
      • Permissions are not as granular as we would prefer – for instance you can set permissions to vendors/contracts as either Read Only or Full Update
      • Notifications are not as customizable as we would prefer. We would prefer to edit the text of the notifications ourselves as well as add our own types of notifications.

Darrell Bateman  |  SVP  ‑  Chief Information Security Officer
    Information Security
    Texas
    Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message immediately and advise the sender that you have received this message in error by reply e-mail or by calling 1-800-687-2265. Thank you for your cooperation.

*** Caution: External Email ***

Following....  I would like to know if people are liking it.  Our company was considering using them. -------------------------------------------...

Community dedicated to third party risk professionals.

Third Party ThinkTank

Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

Re: Who uses Venminder?

Nov 27, 2023 6:36 PM

Jodi Parkhurst

Following....  I would like to know if people are liking it.  Our company was considering using them.

Those of you who have been using the Venminder platform for a while, would you be so kind to answer some of my questions? You can reach out to me by direct message by selecting my name/my profile and choosing "Send a Message" by the three dots. 

Send a Message

View Thread   Like   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are subscribed to "Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring" as dbateman@city.bank. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.

Original Message:
    Sent: 11/27/2023 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Who uses Venminder?