Policy, Program and Procedures

View Only
  • 1.  Vendor Management Consulting Firms

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 02-21-2024 04:12 PM
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

Hi All - I am interested to know if anyone has experience with a Vendor Management Consulting firm?  My company may be interested in engaging a consultant to help us with the implementation of a new  (formal) Vendor Management Program.  Any recommendations  or cautions are appreciated.

Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Vendor Management Consulting Firms

Posted 02-21-2024 04:44 PM

I recommend Venminder Enterprise platform and super easy to install, the vendor does most of the work.

Best of luck,

Greg Schilder

Vendor Manager

ONE AMERICAN BANK

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email from ONE AMERICAN BANK and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and/or protected by copyright law. Copying and/or communicating any part of either this message or any attachments in full or in part to others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and/or any attachments contained within, you may not read, use, copy, distribute or rely on this email and any attachments. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender via email. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to ONE AMERICAN BANK.

• 3.  RE: Vendor Management Consulting Firms

Posted 02-22-2024 09:53 AM

Hello, 

If you are offices in USA then i recommend reaching this company https://rightsourcingsolutions.com/

Lokesh Chandrasekar can help you in vendor management program; they can tailor their services to your needs and flexible.

------------------------------
    - Srini Sethu

• 4.  RE: Vendor Management Consulting Firms

Posted 02-22-2024 10:04 AM

Thank you all for your feedback!

• 5.  RE: Vendor Management Consulting Firms

Posted 02-21-2024 07:19 PM

We have worked with a consulting firm out of Des Moines, IA, Seprio, for years.  They were formally known as Corporate Contracts.  They helped us develop our entire VM program, including assessments and other templates.  We continue to use them today as an extension of our VM team by negotiating contracts and reviewing all of our contract renewals. Feel free to message me if you would like more information.

Tracy J. Wilson