Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

View Only
  • 1.  TPRM Tool(s)

Posted 02-14-2024 11:04 AM

Hi everyone, 

I recently took over management of TPRM at my company and we are utilizing SharePoint and Excel to manage vendor due diligence and ongoing monitoring: scorecards, criticality scoring, etc. I have been given the green light to poke around for acquiring a TPRM tool for use in the future and wondered if anyone could share the tool they use/recommend that would be a step up from Microsoft tools. I am not looking for a sales pitch but hopefully some of you were where we are now and can offer me some options. Thank you! 

• 2.  RE: TPRM Tool(s)

Posted 02-14-2024 12:03 PM

Hi Jeremy,

I'm happy to chat with you on this subject. Email me at [email has been removed by the Community Manager for privacy reasons. Please message the member directly by clicking on their name and choosing the Send Message option].

Cheryl

• 3.  RE: TPRM Tool(s)

Posted 02-14-2024 01:07 PM

We use Venminder Enterprise system, and it's been awesome. I at first wanted to look at hiring others to help with our vendor management controls and such but we decided to first consider a SW that could help us and Venminder was our choice and has been like having an extra team of employees. We also have a had a great rep who truly cares and takes great care of us.  On a 1-10 I'd put them at a 9.

Good Luck!

Greg Schilder

Vendor Manager

ONE AMERICAN BANK

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email from ONE AMERICAN BANK and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and/or protected by copyright law. Copying and/or communicating any part of either this message or any attachments in full or in part to others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and/or any attachments contained within, you may not read, use, copy, distribute or rely on this email and any attachments. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender via email. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to ONE AMERICAN BANK.

• 4.  RE: TPRM Tool(s)

Posted 02-14-2024 01:46 PM

Venminder Account Management and their product are excellent to work with. 

------------------------------
    Steven I. Adler, CDPSE
    Director, Third Party Risk Management
    Enterprise Risk Management
    Humana Inc.
    ------------------------------

• 5.  RE: TPRM Tool(s)

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 02-15-2024 01:18 PM
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

Hello Jeremy,

I did send you a message but the business type and size would be very helpful. If you are in finance or health care those are heavily regulated and that should be considered. I would look at the tool from a workflow perspective as well not just as system capabilities as that is a pain point for me right now with the system I inherited at a new company. It seems to check all the functionality boxes but it does not flow and I have to still maintain an excel and word doc questionnaires.