Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

View Only
  • 1.  Third party/vendor management Certification classes

Posted 02-27-2024 01:02 PM

Hello. I am looking for some in-depth detailed Financial TPRM certification classes. Have any of you taken certification classes? Any suggestions? Ideally it would give a high level of review of different document types and maybe how to read a SOC report. 

I have some basic certifications through CUNA but looking for something more substantial. 

Thank you for your input.  

• 2.  RE: Third party/vendor management Certification classes

Posted 02-27-2024 04:02 PM

I also have taken certifications from the Compliance Education Institute.  Currently I am at at level 5.  The courses are worthwhile.

------------------------------
    Mirella Coleman
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Third party/vendor management Certification classes

Posted 02-28-2024 12:28 PM

Thank you. That looks like who CUNA goes through as well. I took up to level 3 when I started this a few years ago, I will look into continuing with their program. 

• 4.  RE: Third party/vendor management Certification classes

Posted 02-28-2024 01:30 PM

Another source for certifications is Shared Assessments.   Check their website https://sharedassessments.org/ctprp/

Mirella Coleman

Vendor Risk Manager, CRVPM V, C-VMPRA, CBCP

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain protected or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.