Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

View Only

Third party/vendor management Certification classes

• 1.  Third party/vendor management Certification classes

Posted 02-27-2024 03:06 PM

I've taken 3 CRVPM certification courses from Mick Kless at Compliance Education Institute, LLC. He's also got courses specific to certain things, like contract negotiation, compliance, etc. They recently added a certification course called Certified AICPA SOC Report Analyst (CASRA), which covers analyzing SOC reports.

Everything is done online and a test is given at the end to receive the certification. He's a great trainer and is always available to answer questions throughout the year.

Here's the link.

Vendor Management Certification - Compliance Education Institute (compliance-edu.com)

From: AJ Galusha via Third Party ThinkTank <Mail@ConnectedCommunity.org>
    Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2024 10:02 AM
    To: Cheryl Turner <CTurner@figfcu.org>
    Subject: [EXT] Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring : Third party/vendor management Certification classes

CAUTION: This message was sent from outside of the company. Do not click on links, open attachments, or unsubscribe unless you recognize the source and know it is safe. If a financial transaction is required, please call the sender to verify.

Hello. I am looking for some in-depth detailed Financial TPRM certification classes. Have any of you taken certification classes? Any suggestions?... -posted to the "Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring" community

Community dedicated to third party risk professionals.

Third Party ThinkTank

Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring

Third party/vendor management Certification classes

Feb 27, 2024 1:02 PM

AJ Galusha

Hello. I am looking for some in-depth detailed Financial TPRM certification classes. Have any of you taken certification classes? Any suggestions? Ideally it would give a high level of review of different document types and maybe how to read a SOC report. 

I have some basic certifications through CUNA but looking for something more substantial. 

Thank you for your input.  

View Thread   Like   Forward   Flag as Inappropriate  

You are subscribed to "Due Diligence and Ongoing Monitoring" as cturner@figfcu.org. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.