Policy, Program and Procedures

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Third Party Risk Management Program

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 30 days ago
    No replies, thread closed.

Is anyone willing to share their TPRM program?  I have been asked to build one from scratch.  Any templates or information as to what it should it entail would be helpful.

• 2.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

I'm in the middle of doing research to do the same.  We have an old antiquated policy and no real methodology for determine risk and who is critical and who isn't and how we review them.  It's a big undertaking but my hope is once it's complete it's not such a time suck.  I think some of it depends on what industry you are in as well.  I'm in banking.  Good luck to you!  I'll be interested if anyone shares what they have. 

• 3.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

I am in the same boat.  Been with my organization since September and building TPRM without purchasing policies and procedures.  So I am doing it from nothing as well.  You might join Third Party Risk Association it is free and they have a lot of questionnaires, a TPRM guidebook etc. Them and Vendminder have been very useful with resources so far.  

• 4.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

Hi there,

Creating these documents from scratch is indeed quite challenging. I work for a company that assists other organizations in managing their suppliers, so I can offer some guidance on common points typically found in their policies to help you begin your research:

• Analyze your supplier base to identify which vendors are strategic and which are not. This determination may depend on factors such as the amount you are paying to the vendor or the nature of the goods or services you are purchasing from them. You should request more documents from suppliers critical to your operations or from those with whom you spend a significant amount of money.

• Study the regulations applicable to the locations where most of your vendors are situated, which may vary from city to city or state to state. In Brazil, for example, there are federal rules that all companies must comply with.

• Identify the areas that will be involved in the procedure. For instance, procurement and purchasing departments may be the primary stakeholders in the process, but other departments that require goods or services will also be affected.

• Define the exceptions to the program.

I have attached some documents I found from Venminder, Cefpro, and others. I hope they prove helpful to you!

Palloma Mazzeo

linkedin.com/palloma-mazzeo

------------------------------
    Palloma Mazzeo

linkedin.com/palloma-mazzeo

• 5.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

Seems to be a lot of us in the same boat! Would anyone be interested in meeting to discuss challenges, ideas, etc.? 

• 6.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

Hello, 

I am happy to.

• 7.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

Hi all.

I would definitely be open to meet. Im new to my TPRM role and have the gigantic task of building a TPRM programme for a global organisation so networking would be awesome. I am based in the UK, not sure where others are?

Kerrie Hudson

Global Director - Third Party Management

The information in this email and any attachments must be kept confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please let the sender know and then delete it.

TransUnion Information Group is a trading name of TransUnion Information Group Limited (4968328), TransUnion International UK Limited (3961870) and Callcredit Marketing Limited (2733070). Registered in England and Wales with registered office: One Park Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS3 1EP.

TransUnion International UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For details of how TransUnion Information Group handles personal data, please see our privacy centre at www.transunion.co.uk/privacy

• 8.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

I would definitely be opened to meet, please include me as well.  Thank you. 

Paula McDonough
    Manager, Vendor Management
    Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
    t: 617.292.9759

• 9.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

Hi friends,

I am also interested in meeting/forming a networking group. Please include me at my email [email has been removed by the Community Manager for privacy reasons. You can send the member a direct message, or view their contact information, by clicking on their name, which takes you to their member profile].  Or send me an email if you would like me to include you in anything I might set up if nothing comes of this string. 

Cherry Jacobs
    Corporate Third-party Risk Manager
    Glacier Bancorp

• 10.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

You may want to check out and join Third Party Risk Association | TPRA | www.tprassociation.org to assist on your journey.  They have some great resources related to building a TPRA program that has been assembled by TPRA professionals across multiple industries.     

Veralyn Hensley

SVP, Director of Vendor Management

Mechanics Bank

• 11.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

I am also happy to add my name to meet. I'm partway through implementing a TPRM program from scratch by myself and it's definitely a challenge.

Diego Fable
    Enterprise Data Management Admin
    Idaho Housing and Finance Association

• 12.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

We have implemented a program but are continuing to mature. I'd like to be included as well. Thanks!

Nick

• 13.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

I'd like to be included as well in a call! 

• 14.  RE: Third Party Risk Management Program

Posted 29 days ago

Hi all! I'm happy to coordinate a call. Email me at [email has been removed by the Community Manager for privacy reasons. You can send the member a direct message, or view their contact information, by clicking on their name, which takes you to their member profile] if you are interested. Use a subject line of Third Party Think Tank meetup or something.