Risk Assessments

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Questionnaires for clinical research vendors (E.g. Laboratory, CRO, depot)

• 1.  Questionnaires for clinical research vendors (E.g. Laboratory, CRO, depot)

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 11-09-2023 12:18 PM
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

Hi All,

I am a vendor manager in a Clinical Research Organization and we are almost ready to start risk assessments of our clinical vendors. My main challenge at this moment is to develop/select appropriate questionnaires for our vendors, mostly laboratories, depots (and logistics) and other CRO partners in geographical areas that we do not cover.

There are a lot of questionnaires out there, but most are focused on information and cyber security or financial industries. Does anyone have suggestions for questions or questionnaires for our clinical vendors. I am mostly looking for questionnaires that focus on operational risks.

I am looking forward to seeing your ideas and suggestions.

• 2.  RE: Questionnaires for clinical research vendors (E.g. Laboratory, CRO, depot)

Posted 11-09-2023 12:52 PM

Hello,

I work at a sponsor organization in the clinical research industry and we use the large catalog of resources available from The Avoca Group. They have RFI and scorecard templates for many clinical service categories.

Thanks,

Julia