Reporting

View Only
  • 1.  knowledge sharing session

Posted 07-24-2023 07:03 AM

Hi all,

I have to present a knowledge sharing session with all my stakeholders & managers to rollout the TPRM process.

My thoughts are this way –

1. Who is 3rd Party?
    2. No of vendors currently on boarded.
    3. what is the major risk we may face bcoz of the third party
    4. How are we mitigating it?
    5. Who are the stakeholders & their contribution to mitigate the risk.
    6. What is the approach – We talk about our simple process flow / Assessment

Did I miss something ?Do anyone has a similar deck with pictography. Please share.

• 2.  RE: knowledge sharing session

Posted 07-24-2023 07:15 AM

Hi, If applicable to your firm I would add in something on Regulatory requirements; help to reinforce the importance TPRM in the eye of the regulators (especially a FS firms). 

• 3.  RE: knowledge sharing session

Posted 07-24-2023 12:15 PM

Some added thoughts.

1. Who is 3rd Party?... and do they have any 3rd parties?
    2. No of vendors currently on boarded........ what is the breakout of your critical and non-critical vendors?  
    3. what is the major risk we may face bcoz of the third party.....
    4. How are we mitigating it?.....
    5. Who are the stakeholders & their contribution to mitigate the risk.....stakeholders are key to how you rank for risk and how the vendor will be supported.
    6. What is the approach – We talk about our simple process flow / Assessment.... Use Venminder team for added support.  

I used to struggle keeping up with all 200 vendors but once I added Venminder and all our vendor data to their enterprise platform it became much better to manage all. Lots of automation and extra support really made it simpler to manage my 200 vendors (felt like I had much more control and could be more proactive).    After comparing the cost of a Venminder upgrade to their Enterprise platform vs hiring another head, it was much less to continue with Venminder than having to hire another person with benefits and such.

Good Luck1

Greg Schilder

Vendor Manager

ONE AMERICAN BANK 

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email from ONE AMERICAN BANK and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and/or protected by copyright law. Copying and/or communicating any part of either this message or any attachments in full or in part to others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and/or any attachments contained within, you may not read, use, copy, distribute or rely on this email and any attachments. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender via email. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to ONE AMERICAN BANK.

• 4.  RE: knowledge sharing session

Posted 07-25-2023 07:57 AM

I would also show:

which vendors have been deemed Critical to  your organization, and how long the relationship has been in place

Critical Vendor performance against metrics for the last 6 months. 

The spend with the vendor for 2022 and ytd.

Vendors who have risks accepted for due diligence or other standards- Financial stability, insurance deficiency, lack of a SOC report etc. 

The date of their last due diligence review and/or the date of their next due diligence review.

Good Luck 

------------------------------
    Jenn Wilkinson
    Vice President
    Strategic Vendor Management
    Cenlar FSB
    ------------------------------