Policy, Program and Procedures

View Only
  • 1.  Conference's?

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 07-26-2022 09:23 PM

Does anyone know of any third party risk/ Vendor Management conferences for 2023?

• 2.  RE: Conference's?

Posted 07-27-2022 09:12 AM
    Cefpro does a great TPRM conference, they do all of the risk genres and I have been to their Risk Americas Conferences also. the TPRM event I have attended several times, just recently this past June. I highly recommend it. They are having TPRM USA in Atlanta in November but the one I go to is in NYC- there is one in 2023 date tbd.  Here is the link:  Forthcoming Events - Center for Financial Professionals

They also have webinars that may be of interest to you or your team. 

If you are looking for professional certifications, check out Mick Kless and the Compliance Education Institute

------------------------------
    Jenn Wilkinson
    Vice President
    Strategic Vendor Management
    Cenlar FSB
    jwilkinson@cenlar.com

• 3.  RE: Conference's?

Posted 07-27-2022 09:19 AM
    Shared Assessments is another organization to watch for conferences and TPRM content.  They have an annual conference, Summit, 2023 dates are TBA:

The Shared Assessments Third Party Risk Summit - Shared Assessments - Third Party Risk Management

Shelly

Shelly Chase
    AVP Operational Risk

• 4.  RE: Conference's?

Posted 07-27-2022 10:25 AM

The Third Party Risk Association | TPRA | www.tprassociation.org hosts a fall (virtual) and a Spring (in-person conference). I found the content relevant, and the event was well run! I would highly recommend you check them out and join.